Indoor training and racing has transformed the cycling world, and, while there are a number of platforms to get the job done, none do it quite as well as Zwift. Here’s 5 reasons why indoor training is crucial to upping your game:
- Weather is no issue – Raining? Windy? Snow? Not a problem! Indoor trainers take the environmental excuses out of training and allow you to chase down your goals year-round.
- Set sessions – it’s easy to get distracted while out exploring the beautiful roads and trails and forget that you’re actually out there with a purpose. Indoor training on Zwift allows you to create or import your workouts directly into the platform and smash your sessions with on-screen guidance and notifications.
- Technique work – by training indoors on Zwift, you’re removing external factors and ensuring that you are completely focussed on the task at hand: improvement. This improvement goes just beyond fitness – indoor training is the perfect opprortunity to work on riding and racing techniques, like pedal stroke and efficiency, glute activation, and hand placements.
- Time is money – in the fast-paced world of today, cramming as much into as little time as possible seems to be the best way to go. Indoor training gives you the perfect way of getting a lot of training done in a short period of time.
- Interruption-free – indoor training can become your entire world for a few hours at a time. No mechanicals. No coffee shop banter. It’s just you and your watts.